Hello

Welcome to my blog! If this is the first time, you are here then I request you to kindly read my Introduction post because I have certain things to say and they are all there:)

Also, if somewhere while going through any of the posts, you feel that something is wrong, plz feel free to comment then and there. I love to get corrected and so, plz do not think a bit before commenting on anything you think I have mentioned is wrong. The only request is plz maintain your dignity and mine as well in the words you use! Kindly do not let your words be a slur on others:) I would be grateful.

Also, I assure you that before writing anything here I will get the same checked with some experienced people, I will do a research again and then only, I will post the same on my blog so you can trust me.


Disclaimer: All the posts on this blog are based on my personal learning, opinion and views. It has no connection, no connotation with the organization I am or I was working for or with any person associated with me.

Happy learning...
_____________________________________________

VAS Vendors/ Content Providers in India

One day, I was just searching for the complete list of all the VAS vendors in India. Needless to say, I couldn't get the same @ one single place and so, I thought to make a list and publish it:)

Below is the list of vendors/ content providers of whom I could think of:
Techzone
Mauj
Hungama3G
Seven3rock
Indiagames
Ask Laila
Unisys
Y2CF
Network18
Apalya
Phoneytune
SonyMusic
Nazara
Handygo
Astroyogi
Cellmania
Hungama
Disney
Ichannel
Mobile2win
Shotformat
Mcarbon
DigiMob
SpunkMob
SAREGAMA
Symbiotic
Acl wireless
Apalya
One97
I-Free
Osiyan
Pyro
Onmobile
Intellisense
peppermint
Location Guru
Bubble Motion
Mobiz
NGC
LogiaIndia
Planet41
Shemaroo
Sapfiremob
Comviva
Voicetap
Gobindas
IMI Mobile
BoostMob
Jumpgames
Maxmobility
Huawei
Mojuix
Vuclip
Verse
Ascenso
Cellmania
Buongiorno


Plz feel free to comment if I have missed any of the Vendors/ Content providers

5 comments:

  1. Astute,Indian Achivers And VHunt.............missing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing information.
    videocon offers Rs. 1 internet data plan
    *141*1# 60 Minutes Option 1 - Unlimited Facebook+Twitter. Option 2 - Unlimited Whatsapp +Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Type your name in the Access Point Name ( APN ). Steps below.
    a. Go to ‘Settings ‘.
    b. Then to ‘Mobile network ‘.
    c. Choose ‘Access Point Names ‘.
    d. Type in “Your Name “and Save.
    e. You are now ready to reach out to the world of Mobile Internet with Videocon Telecom.
    2. Type ‘DATA ‘and SMS it to 52225. Kindly save the settings received. You are now ready to reach out to the world of Mobile Internet with Videocon Telecom.gprs plans rate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Please add SGlobal vas in your vas list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, could you please tell me any of the company operates from Kolkata , India?

    ReplyDelete